There are seasonal paddling pools and water play areas for families and children located at parks and playing fields across Hull.
Paddling pools are located at the following parks and playing fields. See below for summer opening updates -
- Alderman Kneeshaw - now closed for the season
- Ings Park - now closed for the season
- Oak Road - now closed for the season
- West Park - now closed for the season
Bude Park and Pickering Park remain closed pending improvement works.
Important notices for all of our water play areas and paddling pools -
- appropriate footwear must be worn when using the East Park water play area and at Oak Road paddling pools
The East Park water play area
The East Park water play area is now closed for the season.
The refurbished facility features new seating and a new toilet block. The water play area boasts 43 water jets providing a mixture of different play features that include -
- rooster tails
- ground gushers
- spray caps
How to book
Booking in advance is required. We have a limited number of walk-up spaces available on the day. Make sure you arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of the session for your booking to be secure.
If you are a Live It Hull fitness member, you can book a place using your online membership account. For people making a casual booking, follow these steps -
- select the Sign-Up button
- enter your details and register your account
- when you have created your account, select Make a Booking
- select Hull Parks, Book Classes and then Hull Parks
- from here you can then select the session for the day you want