We know that at times staying active and healthy can drop down the list of priorities when life and finances get in the way. At Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd, we want to help you get active and stay healthy within your means.
Included in the Love It membership is access to -
- all of our fitness suites
- swimming sessions
- fitness classes (subject to COVID-19 local restrictions)
- sauna and steam
- 50% discount on outdoor sports including cycling, golf and tennis at all of our sport and leisure facilities
The Love It concessionary membership is only £17 per month by Direct Debit or cash payment. Facilities are available to use between 9am to 4pm weekdays and 1pm to 4pm weekends. Last entry 30 minutes before the end of off-peak times.
Eligibility for the Love It Membership
You are eligible for the Love It concessionary membership if you are -
- at the current State Pension age
- if you are registered as disabled
- currently claiming Universal Credit, previously known as -
- Housing Benefit
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support or employment and support allowance
- currently claiming Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, employment and support allowance or Housing Benefit (applies only to those with the severe disability premium within your assessment)
How to apply
To apply for a Love It concessionary membership, visit the reception of your local leisure centre and provide one of the following –
- if you are aged 66 or above
- proof of age (driving licence, birth certificate, passport)
- if you are claiming Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, employment and support allowance or Housing Benefit -
- your latest notification letter plus proof of address.
- if you are claiming Universal Credit -
- your latest Universal Credit statement or award notice which shows your Housing Element, Job Seekers Allowance, employment and support allowance payments, Income Support, Work Capability Assessment payment or proof of address
- If you are disabled -
- proof of disability will be required upon signing up
If you are claiming Universal Credit, your statements are usually online. Provide either a screenshot of your latest statement, show the receptionist your UC account statement online or request from the DWP a paper copy of your statement or award letter for proof.
Pay and Play Offer for those aged 66 and over
You are entitled to £1 off discount on swimming, fitness class, fitness, indoor racket sports and sauna prices if you are at age of 66 and over.