Albert Avenue Pools and Fitness is now open
Albert Avenue Pools and Fitness has had an £11m rebuild and refurbishment. There has been a dramatic transformation with significant internal and exterior upgrades.
Albert Avenue Pools and Fitness is now home to -
- a purpose built 60 station fitness gym. It has brand new cardio and resistance machines
- Olympic free weights equipment and a functional fitness rig
- a resistance sled, providing customers with a fantastic strength and cardio workout
- a brand new fitness studio upstairs with an immersive virtual fitness experience. Customers will be able to enjoy hundreds of classes on screen
- cardio, core and holistic fitness classes
- a new sauna located on the main poolside
- a refitted reception area and customer viewing area for both the small and main pools
- a refurbished upstairs area which is ideal for meetings, community groups and parties
The lido has been refurbished and repurposed for outdoor swimming and water play. It will be heated seasonally from May through to September to an average of 28 degrees Celsius.
Clubs will use the lido throughout the year. These include the Kingston Kayak Club and Humberside Water Polo Club.
Find Albert Avenue Pools and Fitness
Albert Avenue Pools and Fitness