In order for you to use our fitness suites in a safe manner, ensure that you view the Gym Induction video below prior to visiting one of our leisure facilities.
The video will provide you with the essential information required to use our fitness suites. Should you require a more in-depth induction, ask at reception when you visit one of our leisure facilities and we can arrange an in-depth induction with one of our fitness suite instructors.
Gym Etiquette and Safety
To enable all of our customers to have an enjoyable and safe experience, we ask all users to follow these rules when in our fitness suites -
- suitable and appropriate footwear and exercise clothing should be worn in all appropriate areas
- any breakages of equipment should be reported to either a -
- fitness suite instructor
- leisure assistant
- or reception
- should you be unsure of how to use any piece of equipment, that you ask a fitness suite instructor first before using
- sanitise the piece of equipment you are using before and after use, cleaning stations are provided with blue roll and cleaning solution
- unfortunately at times some equipment may be out of use awaiting repair and we are unable to accept responsibility for any service or equipment that is unavailable due to breakdown or fault
- we ask that all customers consider other gym users and limit the time you’re using each piece of equipment to allow fair usage, especially during busy periods.